WMC 0.00% 20.5¢ wiluna mining corporation limited.

Ann: Trading Halt, page-25

1. 4,596 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 177
    Nice personal attack Zin. Not sure what I did to deserve that.

You must've spent some time going through my posts, i'm flattered, but unfortunately you've struggled to read the sentiment disclosure down the bottom that says "not held". My most recent trade in BDR was in at 46c on 28/8, then out again at 49c on 2/9 as it appeared POG was ready to make another leg down. I have not been back in since.

As a side note, I'm actually getting interested again at these prices, but BDR has a history of SP sell downs before bad news, so with the quarterly due tomorrow and a tanking SP, i might sit it out for now. Expecting them to have a great Q4 however.

Now back to BLK. Shall we go through your history vs mine on this thread and see how we've fared? I sold at 23c average as full disclosure. How is your stack holding up? Hopefully I've helped a few people to get out with their shirt's on when the JG issue was apparent (albeit severely misunderstood by you and a few others...remember your 38c valuation interpretation? what a laugh). Are you bitter that you did not heed the warnings? I don't blame you.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WMC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.