PYM 0.00% 0.0¢ pryme energy limited

Pretty decent news if it means what i think it can mean. I've...

1. 53 Posts.
    Pretty decent news if it means what i think it can mean. I've seen a few recent transactions at greater than $4000 per acre based on the Haynesville ( to the SW on the Tx / La state line) . If you run the sums on what PYM hold ( disclosed on their website under projects) - 440 net acres x 4,000 = $US1.76mm. The Cotton Valley/Hosston and East Haynesville have been adding value in the last 12 months or so after they were effectively deserted when Chesapeake bailed the play in 2008-9. In reality the sale could reap more than the $6000 per acre but that's pure speculation and only based on what I've been seeing further south in Sabine Parish. Hunt sold out of their Hosston/CV play earlier this year but I've never seen an actual acreage number put on that transaction, only the combined value for their production plus acreage. Either way, if its a solid outright sale you have just taken the "cum raising" ( no need to raise money, no cap on the stock price ) status out of the stock.

If results are good from at least one of three wells due for completion now and they move into a more development style phase.....they don't need to come back to market for capital. Now is the time you have to start looking at the comp in the view of a potentially fully funded developer. the revenue kick from the three wells drilled should kick in in time for this.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PYM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.