PYM 0.00% 0.0¢ pryme energy limited

These guys are definitely on a mission to make something out of...

1. 483 Posts.
    These guys are definitely on a mission to make something out of their company and as a result it looks like the market can expect to see a few more of these trading halts in the near future.

How much did they pay for the Raven Project initially?

CR is not a good habit for any company to get into unless they actually have a confirmed sold source of income to justify investors partaking.
    It seems to me that there are many companies listed on the ASX who are living off of the whole CR cycle with a laissez-faire attitude in which I envision them driving Ferraris and hanging out with strippers instead of actually producing results. Pryme, if my assumptions are correct -and I really hope they are, fall into the old school hard working Aussie battler category where they are actually looking to make a go of it and improve and grow their business.

If these wells come in and we do have a reasonable flow of gas and oil and thus some cash coming in, one would be justified in thinking that the tiny cap of 8 mil, that we have now, will go up. Having gone up, and we continue to see Pryme pushing ahead and making more holes producing wealth, the market would be expected to show some more love.

As I said before - the ASX loves an oil success story. Hopefully we are at the start of a really good one.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PYM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.