HMX 0.00% 3.9¢ hammer metals limited

Sorry you took it as sour grapes Massive, my comments relating...

1. 175 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Sorry you took it as sour grapes Massive, my comments relating to 180m were merely pointing out that the grades at overlander looked good and that as long as you keep drilling there is always the chance of a larger discover. Kalman my personal opinion and you know what they say about those, is that the drilling wont change what you know about the resources enough to tip the balance either way. Scalper , well if reading technical report CR2530 freely available from QDEX published in 1968 tells me that Scalper is a previously worked series of copper shows associated with a long jasper gossan zone. A H-M conductor correlates with the mineralisation and soil anomaly, which probably represents largely pyritic mineralisation of a shear zone. my words drilling underneath an old mine.No I cant outline a projects potential from 1 hole but again Cu is usually found where other people have already found it so by exploring underneath areas of workings makes sense. As for SMD as you state Lillymay is narrow no doubt 2-3% Cu so its marginal but it can be done as its near surface kicker is that its additional tonnes for a viable project. I have an interest in every company operating in the greater Mt Isa region from large to small I'd love to see the little guys get one up on Glencore so keep drilling and you never know when that one big drillhole will show up

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HMX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $34.56M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.9¢ 3.9¢ 3.9¢ $1.95K 50K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 133842 3.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.0¢ 108084 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.11am 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HMX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.