KAR 2.14% $1.83 karoon energy ltd

What is it with these ASX trading halts. Pointless IMO. We have...

1. 18 Posts.
    What is it with these ASX trading halts. Pointless IMO. We have dual listed stocks on LSE and ASX and LSE remains open and either tanks or goes north depending on what the crooks (oops I mean the city gents) have managed to find out.

That aside I would have thought it unlikely that they will sidetrack after TD until they have performed some sort of flow test in whatever form that is going to take.

Anyway that is getting ahead of the game, they need to get to TD without incident and run wirelines, that's most immediate hurdle for me. What is the net pay, porosity, permeability, pressures and fluid properties. They have some indication of this from last time I suppose but not at this location. Bottom line is they need to flow this thing and it needs generate some juicy numbers.

Given the ROP they seem ahead of schedule. Reservoir penetration was estimated to be drilling within 21 days from spud, they've done it in 13. Roughly 100m/day, although I suppose it'll slow through the reservoir section.

Positive start. Hopefully things should start hotting up, one way or t'other.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.83
Change
-0.040(2.14%)
Mkt cap ! $1.472B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.86 $1.86 $1.83 $1.187M 643.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 19 $1.83

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.84 65008 17
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.00am 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.