CZI 0.00% 22.0¢ cassini resources limited

I have been around HC for a while now (not that longevity is an...

1. 1,088 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    I have been around HC for a while now (not that longevity is an argument for anything) and I have also observed that when companies go into TH's there is always rampant speculation as to the reason(s) why. What I have also observed is the fact that fear amongst holders rises up very quickly once a seed of doubt is placed (I am not having a go at you BC your point might be very valid).

However, if this TH is in place because of the Succoth results (noted in the request for the TH) then to propose that the sellers over the recent months have sold because of drill results that, in all likelihood, were not available seems unrealistic to me.

Further, what I have also noticed is that rationality is jettisoned and is replaced very quickly by fear (amongst HC posters at least). Then the bickering begins.

It would be a first for HC if we all agreed that we have no idea why the TH was called and as a result, chose not to post unsupported content likely to cause other holders to panic.

Me - I have absolutely no idea why the TH is in place. However, I am reasonably certain that the sellers in October had no more of an idea of the Succoth copper drill results than the rest of us.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CZI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.