AKK 0.00% 0.3¢ austin exploration limited

Ann: Trading Halt, page-37

1. 2,119 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    Sure Mojo. I suggest they start just stating the facts. For instance, when they couldn't raise debt funding apart from a bit of working capital, they could have just said,just say, we couldn't get any funding. The markets tough at the moment. Simple. Then this news about having to sell stock would have been consistent with the previous announcement and everyone is happy. Well. Not disgruntled anyway.

Then, if you have to raise capital because you have various commitments. Just admit it. Don't dress it up as a great chance to introduce super investor. Just say, sorry folks, not much choice given previous decisions combined with unfortunate external factors. Then point out that the investor has some merit if that is the case. I just can't see how the spin helps share prices these days. Surely there are very few material investors left believing it and it certainly puts other investors off, I know because I don't like it. Unfortunately with serial offenders like this, it means you can't really take anything they say at face value.

Just one more example from recent history. If you generate a bit of cash, tell the market how much and guide a little to whether its sustainable. Particularly if you've already run the "cash flow positive" story before and it turned out to be super short term, if seen at all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.