AKK 0.00% 0.3¢ austin exploration limited

Ann: Trading Halt, page-42

1. 1,304 Posts.
    Anyone's guess Cmon.

This would be upper-most in 90% of US small-mid cap shaler's contingency plans right now. Ironiclly. I company this size could now well do with its 'secondary' income, i.e., Pathfinder gas, but there's no record of revenue that I can find from the GPA tie-up. Next quarterly maybe? I've recently taken a pozzie in BUY for that very reason. If AKK's gas business had been given greater impetus earlier, that cash flow would go a long way to covering
    essential' costs

I wouldn't be surprised to see cash deals done with landowners on the most sensitive leases, like they did at Niobrara. Cost them a couple of hundred grand from memory but that was goat country.

BBB, I don't remember seeing them mention that they didn't need the debt. They were reasonably upfront about that from memory. The obvious truth was and is that it can't be serviced right now. I think they said it would be deferred until the POO smells better. As someone else stated here this morning, why not just call it like it is? SH aren't stupid.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.