PEN 2.38% 8.2¢ peninsula energy limited

There is no evidence PALA have been short-trading, only evidence...

1. 13,367 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    There is no evidence PALA have been short-trading, only evidence they have reduced holdings, two entirely different things altogether. Any short trading would be by UBS AG and any other company they on loaned securities to under the securities lending agreement with Citi, and I have long suspected this has been going on. You can be certain UBS AG would not have entered into that securities lending agreement just to sit on the stock. They woul have been actively on loaning to others and shorting directly at will.

We can only speculate why PALA decided to sell down their holdings. I suspect we may be about to find out.

The day will come that the stock will have to be returned to Citi and then PALA under the agreement. That will be after any shorting has been covered. A day I look forward to.

My daughter recently wanted to buy stock in a company that truly is going places in the veterinary industry. When I did some checking for her I advised her to hang on a while yet as I believe the stock will be shorted. Why?? A new substantial holder notice came out for a company that entered into a securities lending agreement with guess who....UBS AG. The stock share price has been trashed, being GXL, thankfully she didn't buy as the sp is being shorted and dropping like a stone. Like PEN has become though day will come to be a great buy.

Where is "Swiss" nowadays anyway, any clues Shu ????

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.2¢
Change
-0.002(2.38%)
Mkt cap ! $261.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.5¢ 8.6¢ 8.1¢ $536.5K 6.476M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 30000 8.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.3¢ 25000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.