CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

Hoots the "window dresser" reference is tongue in cheek after...

1. 2,206 Posts.
    Hoots the "window dresser" reference is tongue in cheek after you mentioned a few times over the past few days "carpet not matching curtains" and this post below of yours from Monday this week (I read it as window dressing by the men in black);

"Been in this game a long time mojo ! I tend to ignore what the men in black do between Xmas and New Year's Eve ! Lots of ramping the index up on low volume to max out the Xmas bonuses ! Cdu chart looks good but let's see what price the s/p is come the middle of January if it's over $1.50 then I think the worst is behind you - but personally I wouldn't be getting to far ahead of myself just yet"

In terms of 2009 and share price being above $6.50 you really need to put it in context. I tend to look at market cap (and know you do also) so a simple share price comparison 5 or 6 years ago is pretty meaningless. I know you probably do it to get a rise/troll but I think you're better than that.
    I would say look forward and focus on the here and now. The company is basically de-risked, mining NCu DSO (by the truckload...its not that long ago the jibes were CuDeco would just need a wheel barrow etc and NCu was as rare as rocking horse poo (ie non-existent), and the ball mill would clog-up with the NCu LOL). They will start commissioning of the main plant probably around April / May and will have done a long term offtake with a smelter (Chinese?) long before then. If this DSO off take co-incides with a HK listing then its a different ball game.
    The company hasn't done everything to the trading plans of shorters and traders en-mass but I think if you've managed to double-down in the lows (personally I have and I'm sure many others likewise) and sit tight then things will work out just fine.
    Its easy to be critical with 20/20 hindsight. Its been an absolutely brutal market for so many explorers wanna be miners. Look at the likes of just QMN, GBZ, AOH, RXM, and of course who could forget PLV.
    So many share holders there whilst critical of CDU have been shredded and probably have zero chance of ever getting back to past ASX highs. Let alone actually getting through to becoming a mining company, selling their ore and need I say a dual listing ( main board of the HK exchange & ASX) to boot.
    So of course its all too easy looking back, but do look forward to what's ahead as CDU become a fully fledged miner. I know you get all this and probably only post to get a rise out of a few these days but I reckon you're better than that. Buy a few on Monday if your chart says go and see where we end up.
    Have a good NY and don't go too hard on the champers!!

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.