CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

Hotrock 1, Thank you for your thoughtful contributions ....

1. roh
    4,061 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Hotrock 1,

Thank you for your thoughtful contributions . CuDeco's position is being further strengthened by the international Hong Kong listing. Where other mining companies are as one writer puts it " zombies ", the ability of CuDeco to accomplish the foregoing coupled with its ability to raise capital in the most difficult economic climate speaks volumes .

The listing in Hong Kong exposes CuDeco to possibly thousands of high value clients and millions of retail investors. It is a great tactical move by Wayne and will enhance the profile of CuDeco as well as offering shareholders the opportunity to trade on a number of markets which could also include Singapore if a merger goes ahead.

2015 will indeed be an interesting year and, like you, I believe finality will be reached in a number of areas with corresponding announcements even perhaps from left field like the Hong Kong listing on the Main Board. It should be a good year for CuDeco as all the effort over the years bears fruit.

I am not as optimistic with the broader economy as I am about CuDeco . I thought 2014 was going to be bad for the junior explorers. In my view 2015 will be a shocker. The government assistance has come too late and is not enough. There are too many people losing their jobs in the mining industry and outside of it. It takes a long time from exploration to production and Australian exploration has being drying up for over two years.

May I wish you a fruitful and profitable 2015 . and to all CuDeco shareholders

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.