CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

pear tree, Wayne McCrae would be giving consideration to every...

1. roh
    4,061 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    pear tree,
    Wayne McCrae would be giving consideration to every possible advantageous circumstance for the progression of CuDeco. He is a long term planning strategist. The listing on the Main Board of the Hong Kong Stock Exchange was not an overnight decision . The establishment of a Hong Kong office years ago was establishing the groundwork to achieve long term relationships with the Chinese and to achieve that goal. He has even gone better and earlier than I anticipated so do not be surprised .
    Another thing to think about is his ambition to value add in the form of copper wire and copper tubing. He thinks ahead. What a great buy the mining fleet was at the time of the global financial crisis.
    The open cuts will in thirty years be one and a half kilometres long by one wide [ approximately ] unless Wayne does upgrade the plant to speed up production to between 6 and 13 million tonnes meaning under ground mining would if economical be undertaken . He has obviously been considering doing so from past announcements.
    Do not forget that there will be an accelerated exploration programme to test the numerous undrilled targets on the old lease and the ones acquired in recent times previously held by Glencore. That large south west corner anomaly is of particular interest to me apart from deep drilling of Wilgar. What a great advantage to have all your tenements in close proximity to one another rather than spread all over the place. Makes for easier operations and management thereof with resultant cost savings.
    What is showing up at Las Minerale is a backing of what has been postulated on many occasions by CuDeco that RC drilling failed to capture all the copper . I am looking forward to the first ore being mined at the Rocklands South open cut to see what is happening there.
    Have a visit to the CuDeco website . There is an excellent video that explains in detail the RC drilling.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.