CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

Ann: Trading Halt, page-63

1. 440 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 119
    Thanks for your response Roh and a very big welcome back too in this year of 2015 Cudeco's red metal year. Yes I agree that Wayne McCrae as a bona fide rock kicker of the old breed must be relishing the opportunity to be soon doing what he obviously enjoys best soon once the Rocklands Plant is fully operational and cash flow is bedded.
    The long frustrating drag over recent years of getting one of Australia's newest Copper Mines almost completed despite all the odds and to getting back to the basics of some serious exploration and deep drilling at Wilgar and the giant SW Anomaly and elsewhere must be keeping him awake at night in anticipation! With Australia's newest and most advanced major Copper Processing Plant nearing completion at Rocklands, , anything big lurking deeper will be where the real excitement lies in the years ahead and very likely propel Cudeco into the history books.
    With very substantial funding/income soon to come for Cudeco, in at least the next few years due to the DSO Native Copper and Chalcocite sales any further major discovery similar to the already substantial Las Minerale will likely quickly be turned into swiss cheese and I am sure that we will all gladly forsake a small portion of our future divies for that end result.
    I especially remain intrigued by the complex high grade mineralization earlier discovered at Wilgar and although the surface expression is very small the rich mix of precious metal has to be sourced from somewhere down deep. Hopefully with a bit of serious drilling to come at Wilgar later maybe in 2015 and beyond there will be re awakening of the potential of this prospect.
    I for one and very obviously so is Roh will welcome the resumption of serious drilling to come and Wayne McCrae will have some more aces up his sleeve too.
    Keep your informative posts coming Roh and real good to see you back with a vengeance.
    All the Best to all for 2015.
    cheers
    mamba

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.