ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 11,999 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6764
    Plough, just wondering, what made you advise not to buy last year?

Markh1960, while it would be nice if the gold price was higher, I have learnt, slowly, and with much loss of my net worth, the even the best asssets can be badly utlised. I think to date, ABU have made the mistake of not focusing on shareholder returns. No of course I am not saying they should be paying a dividend, but they SHOULD be trying to minimize shareholder dilution and try to achieve reliable production for the company internally fund itself.

As I read through announcement after announcement, I just get the feeling that they focus more on the exploration for the sake of exploration and less on the WHY of exploring. To define a resource, prove it up and get it into production.

I know many shareholders are probably quite frustrated with the company's low SP. Even I am disappointed and I don't hold. If the SP was higher, for me, it would be because the 'market' knows that ABU can deliver.

When I compare ABU to other gold stocks, there are quite a few that offer the same sort of E/V, revenue, and exploration potential. The main difference is actual achievement.

With no actual exploration ongoing (except the farmout for a paltry $1.6 million initially), the only news to come is that commisioning has started... then the wait for actual production.

I have lost so much damn capital jumping into companies before they can prove themselves (RED is a case in point), I just want to make sure I don't do it again with ABU.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.235M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $500 250K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
22 77523422 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 6017920 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.02am 01/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.