LOM 11.1% 4.0¢ lucapa diamond company limited

Ann: Trading Halt, page-79

1. 6,543 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    Thats what i eluded to before gobbers,its simply there is a delay in the bridging loan and in all probability something needs to be done on Endima side, and there will be a delay in that,so once done then we might see full use of the loan,we need to order and implement fixtures/equipment so the delay needs to be filled with a cr i suppose and i don't think they will have any trouble filling it...they will look for a minimum of 5m i see and a max of 10.It is what it is and we are still at a very low market avg for share issue on a kimberlite and that is the end result were looking for.No gloss it just when you work with Angollys they work in Angolly time.This was always plan b and i suspect the D/D found something missing thats needs to be addressed and rectified.
    Just thoughts and i have a problem with someone getting news of the c/r and selling stock to get part of the raise.Now suggest we may see someone who has borrowed to LOM before i would presume.Thats the way its always been done and it sucks but it also explains the capping.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LOM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.0¢
Change
0.004(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $11.60M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.6¢ 4.0¢ 3.6¢ $2.679K 67.19K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 250000 3.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.0¢ 56526 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LOM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.