MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

Ann: Trading Halt, page-136

1. Don
    298 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 53
    Well Wazbee, I got in down South late 2012 to early 2013 on the nearology proposition. Did some DD and was a sure as one could be that graphite would be found and then would assess it from there.
    Never had a lot of time to educate myself as I should have and didn't therefore read other threads or do any independent research, as a result I was pretty much TONeyed as my posts would have indicated.
    With the passage of time, some of the alleged downramping posts (the better ones) started making sense. With some upramping becoming more and more repetitively ridiculous I started reading more and as a result in my opinion my view was becoming more balanced.
    Then came the Magnis news /Sinosteel/Sinoma - 'how can they get offtake interest when they have a lower grade and relatively small deposit'?
    So I read all about Magnis and it didn't take me long to realise that I had a lot to learn.

It was very obviously about the grade of flake and not the grade of ore and the metallurgical qualities of the flake.

Magnis just came in from left of field, found this resource, and, with a minimum of fuss was running past all the opposition in terms of potential partners. The partners were of such significance that this could be no mistake, I believed that without doubt they would have had the resources to look at Magnis with a fine tooth comb and their decisions left little doubt.
    So I wanted in. Then came the funding and I really wanted in so I purchased some 200k MNS

I had no money early this year so I sold some TON to buy more MNS, then came the Expandable Graphite pump, just after I had sold 100k at .15c lol - there's one born every minute - 2 hours later the Sp was around .25c!
    I am grateful to TON I have done very nicely there overall.
    Then came the XYGC announcement and flip. That didn't suit me to put it simply. I was out.

But just to be sure, I had to phone MNS to see what I was missing, all this amazing news and a stagnant share price.
    Spoke to Frank P - he asked me if I could ask an easier question!
    I am grateful for the time and information he gave me and I believe that I came away with a much better 'feel' for what was happening.

That day I sold most TON at a very nice profit and bought more MNS than I had ever held of TON
    I wish all long term Toners all the best as there are some great people amongst them.

MNS is my clear choice and Matt, in particular, and KOH have pointed out it is just plain and simple. No fuss, no hype, no confusion, in fact in my opinion it is to simple for a lot to understand - some people get off on complication - I get of on simplicity.
    In business 1 +1 should = 2 - there should be no fractions, square roots, twists and turns etc. life is complex enough without having to live with further complication.
    In my experience, the best business models are simple, there can be complications within, but the model should be simple.

The management of MNS is great, and the lack of hype engenders trust.
    A plain one page announcement with respect to 99.2% - a most significant announcement.

Following my conversation with Frank P, I came away with my belief in the Company reinforced.
    I believe that the Sinoma funding deal is clear cut and uncomplicated. Sinoma want what MNS has and to expedite matters offered to fund Magnis into production. Simple as that. Interest rates and finer detail are a matter of confidentiality between both parties, and, how any outsider can claim to be even remotely privy to any of that, confounds me.
    Sinoma is a company of high repute with an unblemished international reputation over the decades they have been trading.
    The potential resource is multiples of that defined, but further expense to define a larger resource would be a waste of shareholders' money.
    The basket price stated will be conservative in the Dec quarter of 2016.

Think I've said enough Wazbee, I sleep well now and can read this thread without having a nervous breakdown.
    To top it all off we have our own dumpster bin, mobile phone selling, pole dancing tranny - surely life doesn't get any better than this?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.