AVR 0.67% $17.79 anteris technologies ltd

Ann: Trading Halt, page-181

1. 5,330 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    Hi pierre77,

Just to be clear my argument was in regards to the comment made my Steini that, "the timing of the CR is more than bad but they needed to act quickly regarding the vaccines"

I'm not disputing that any of the funds raised through this placement and SPP won't be used to increase their stake in the vaccines business, nor am I disputing that funds won't be used for the HPV clinical trials. The only thing that I find difficult to swallow is that all of the capital raised through this CR is ONLY intended for funding the vaccines business, as alluded to by Steini through his anonymous source...

A successful global launch strategy such as the one currently being driven by Admedus for its ADAPT and CardioCel technology platform does not come cheap, and they certainly don't have enough funds left in the kitty to satisfy these aspirations over the next 12 months,,, ie, some of the funds currently being raised must be earmarked for the global roll-out of CardioCel

Imo.

Btw, I do hope that Steini is right, because that would certainly turn up the heat around here.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$17.79
Change
-0.120(0.67%)
Mkt cap ! $347.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
$18.00 $18.10 $17.79 $30.95K 1.724K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 26 $17.77

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$17.95 46 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.28am 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.