BLR 0.00% 0.2¢ black range minerals limited

Ann: Trading Halt, page-9

1. 248 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    I didn’t say that Cait, But I can see what is going on, WUC has seen an opportunity and taken it, I do the same every day. I run a group of companies and my sole purpose is to enrich the value of my shareholders worth. But in our case, with honour and integrity, we have the support of shareholders and they are rewarded well.

WUC have simply done what I would have done, and they have done it well, a massive resource at no cost except for a paper swap, Brilliant move. BLR are currently minimizing tax and writing off assets prior to a takeover again normal practice. I simply have a bad taste in my mouth and it will not go away. Let’s leave it at that. I note that you would do well in a PR company and that you fight hard for your beliefs, you are well briefed and have full knowledge of the company and situation, Kudos. I wish you well in your endeavours.

I write it all off as a massive opportunity gone badly due to the meltdown in Japan and the inexperience and more importantly the naivety of the management team. I believe that WUC will do better for shareholder wealth in the long term.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.