TON 12.5% 0.9¢ triton minerals ltd

yes 'hand samples' are encouraging. so another 12 months of...

1. 700 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    yes 'hand samples' are encouraging. so another 12 months of drilling and lab testing to confirm the new area is viable? hand samples are a long way from a jorc compliant resource KL...even a self pronounced king such as yourself would know this.

all graphite is expandable...this is old news. It's also old news that it costs a lot to do due to the acids required.

I'm not here to down ramp btw...far from it. But it's discouraging for to so much blatant up-ramping with little detail to back it up.

I see plenty of posts here about there being plenty of bidders for TON's product. So many bidders yet no actual agreements? That doesn't make sense to me. If they are trying to play hard ball with the chinese they are in the wrong game.

As disclosure I've held TON shares previously and made a bit on the roller coaster that was 2014. Family holiday paid for so thank you TON. I would be interested to know how many of the regular TON posters bought shares when the price was over 60c previously?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $14.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.9¢ 0.7¢ $3.602K 437.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 234764 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 444712 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.