BRV 0.00% 35.8¢ big river gold ltd

Ann: Trading Halt, page-3

1. 34 Posts.
    I can't believe this. A capital raising when the share price is already at a low. They should have just slowed down with the drilling and focused on increasing income from posse until things stabilise. But of course the directors don't care about shareholders. Only Copulous owns a significant amount (and it's only a tiny percentage of his net worth). They only care about getting their huge pay checks and not the success of the company. They didn't include any numbers in the recent operations update announcement (or any other announcements) and for this reason. To lie/mislead stakeholders and keep us in the dark and then turn around and milk us for more money.. Pieces of scum the whole lot of them. Far out I can't believe this shit is legal. And I can't believe I have bought into one of these companies (again) probably going to lose all my money (again) just like CCU. A promising deposit and company but ruined by the greed, selfishness and short sightedness of directors. They use company (shareholders) money to promote the company (holiday) in China. If they actually did their job they wouldn't need to go to some bullshit conference to attract investors

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.