BRV 0.00% 35.8¢ big river gold ltd

This capital raising looks like it is being done at the last...

1. 34 Posts.
    This capital raising looks like it is being done at the last minute and out of desperation. I don't see any possible good news that could come out of this. Does crusader still have that $20 mil line of credit with mac bank? I remember it being dodgy as hell but still better than capital raising. Sub 15c anyone?? I wonder if it will be a small raising <2mil just to tie us through until (hopeful) cash-flow from posse fines start. Or if it will be a significant sum for development of Juruena or Borborema or maybe even Posse? It truly sucks ass that we are left to speculate about these things thanks to the lack of disclosure from directors. If they only raise a few million that won't last us long with the way things are going; we need a plan!. Capital raising is an EMERGENECY and puts us down on the level of them real shitty penny stocks. Crusader is better than that (or so I thought). Seriously CAS directors: Disclosure!! Let shareholders know what is going on. Give us a plan and timeline for Posse (most important IMO), Juruena and Borborema!! Update the goddam website so there isn't a video from 2013 on the FRONT PAGE!! Quote from the website: "An application for the full mining licence has been made and is expected to be received in the fourth quarter of 2013." Seriously???!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.