BRV 0.00% 35.8¢ big river gold ltd

Ann: Trading Halt, page-7

1. 11,818 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6401
    You are probably right GZ, no SPP, but then, I have mentioned it before, if Copulous had simply done a cap raising, at say $0.30, which is below his recent average buy in, CAS would not need to do this. Considering Copulous is so experienced, I am a little puzzled at the whole thing. But all the past now I guess.

BUT, IMHO, CAS is above board, so the above attacks I feel are unwarranted. POSSE is cash flow positive, but CAS has multiple projects on the go. That costs $$$. I am not saying I am happy to be diluted, but, for the time being CAS is not yet self funding.

As at guess, they will raise $6 million at $0.20. Perhaps I am trying to be a little optimistic, but with Copulous most likely to be happy to pay whatever price, they should be able to get this done and out of the way quickly.

GZ - totally agree about the timing, but... I know that things are on the go, just not bedded down yet. Sure would have been nice to have some exiting drill results, but looks like we will have to wait a bit longer.

POG in USD has not really helped much I suppose.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.