RNO 0.00% 4.0¢ rhinomed limited

Ann: Trading Halt, page-11

1. 1,193 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 67
    Ok I have served my self imposed week in excile and am waiting for an apology from someone who said the price was going to be much lower than where it is now................ and who knows how much higher after the announcement
    As for this announcement??? We have been hearing about increases in Aust sales and distributions in the US but Europe quiet, maybe we are about to find out why. The very fact of a trading halt makes me agree with you OptionsJR. No one has even speculated on HC about this in the last few weeks so it's either nothing much or a very big announcement that has been well gaurded, which it would have to be if with a big player. I lean towards the later but I have little knowledge of Europe, who is big in the exercise and/or sleep market? IF and this is a big IF, we are getting into bed with a reputable Company, that tells the market some very important things about RNO
    1/ We have a quality product
    2/ A Company/Companies with a proven record and integrity see a chance to make $ from it
    3/ We become appealing both from an investor and corporate view point

To the handful of us that have been true believers over the last few years we may be getting excited over nothing, but perhaps, finally, things are falling into place. Good luck and fingers crossed.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.