TSN 0.00% 1.0¢ the sustainable nutrition group ltd

SSkim, I was thinking the same. It is just timing that Sandon...

1. 1,021 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 38
    SSkim, I was thinking the same. It is just timing that Sandon came over and who loves to remove board members, replace it with theirs. If ACL were trying to buy some time, they want to get the Fonda figures so they can update shareholders before Sandon can propose anything. What if ACL updates us that we are getting a dividend sooner because of the expectation for Fonda earning, if Fonda earning is good then SP goes up. Personally, as I look at Sandon, I don't think they can add anything to ACL. We already know ACL is capable of cutting cost and they have already told us that and have proven in the past. So what else can Sandon offer? You have to look at it, Sandon is here to make money, whether they make it directly or indirectly like making deals with other company to buy ACL at a cheaper price. I would really want to know the reason behind why a trading halt is called just to make the Fonda profit announcement. They have never done this even when we got a dip in Fonda profit. Hopefully we get a clearer picture next week.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TSN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.