BIT 3.03% 3.2¢ biotron limited

The company obviously know what is coming, they might not be...

1. 2,424 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1628
    The company obviously know what is coming, they might not be entirely ready to make an announcement just yet, and in light of the recent acquisitions in the space, they know that with a market cap of only $42m, they are small change to big pharma.

From all accounts, management seem to be quite conservative and, despite the usual criticisms (things should move faster, communication could be better, more announcements, less cash burn blah blah blah), I don't think they have done a lot wrong.

I agree with Holmesearth01 in that I think if "someone" wants in this CR is an exercise to increase their market cap in the event of some sort of offer, raise a war chest to have options and fend off any low ball offers and maybe reward shareholders.

I've watched this company for two years, I know I haven't held as long as some of you, but I have read a lot of your posts and I have been (still am) appreciative of your thoughts, insights and research.

I am very happy that I decided to pull the trigger at 13.5c after my order at 11 didn't fill - even though it hit 11.5c a couple of times.

Who knows what is going to happen over the next few days, weeks and months.

I do know long term this company will save lives, improve the quality of life for many sufferers and hopefully allow us to make some money in the process.

Good luck to all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.2¢
Change
-0.001(3.03%)
Mkt cap ! $29.77M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.4¢ 3.1¢ $64.92K 2.006M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 23656 3.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.3¢ 52214 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.21pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BIT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.