BIT 23.4% 3.6¢ biotron limited

Lets consider various possible scenarios in relation to a CR: 1....

1. 67 Posts.
    Lets consider various possible scenarios in relation to a CR:

1. There is a major cost blow out - the logical question is due to what? Could the trials have gone so wrong that the company has to pay huge amounts of compensation to its possible victims? Was that why the trial period was extended post-Feb'15? This is the ugliest assumption scenario and chances could be bleak.
    2. When you have sufficient cash from last quarterly to fund operations for another year; why would you want a 'Material CR'. What price is the CR going to be at? Sharks normally buy in at no less than 25-30% discount to VWAP over last 12-36 weeks. Most likely the CR could be at full limit at which shareholder approval is not required. I think it is close to 15% of issued capital - not too sure on this. That could be around 36mn shares to raise around ~4mn say at 12c a piece.
    3. Will the company offering existing shareholders an option to take part in the 'Material CR' before corporate investors such that existing shareholders stake is not diluted?
    4. HCV G1 patients continue treatment for 48 weeks total. That was 36 weeks in addition to the say 31st March 2015. That is nearly till Christmas 2015 or perhaps early part of 2016. Shareholders might have to wait some more months before final trial results are announced.
    5. Chuck with due respect to your post; mate getting a corporate investor before trial results being announced..I'm not sure if that is really fantastic. Shroom; agree mate; might have been better to make them buy at much higher prices after HCV G3 trial results were made public.

In any of the above cases the effect on the share price is obvious.

Will have a look again after the storm settles down a BIT.

IMHO; Your thoughts beautiful people !!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.6¢
Change
-0.011(23.4%)
Mkt cap ! $32.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.8¢ 4.8¢ 3.5¢ $444.5K 11.21M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 459179 3.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.9¢ 71980 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BIT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.