LOM 1.85% 5.5¢ lucapa diamond company limited

I suspect that the cap raise is for a work shop and spare parts...

1. 10,580 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2094
    I suspect that the cap raise is for a work shop and spare parts plus working capital to hire key on site foreman to oversee the mining operation and the hiring of mechanics.
    Once the workshop has been built and spare parts delivered,the issue of earth moving equipment breaking down and slowing the mining process,will be sorted out.
    Also the first two quarters was a learning curve as you can not know what is exactly under the top cover until it has been removed,such as water or mud sitting on top of the pay gravels.
    With the company now knowing how to proceed with mining,it can only get better from here.
    They will probably over most locations over more than 6 months a year leave it to air out and dry while needing extra security to secure the area until ready to mine.
    In regards to how many diamonds have been mined last quarter and there potential value,we should just wait for the quarterly results and understand that the last quarter was the start of ramping up production and better understanding the way to move forward mining lulo.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LOM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.5¢
Change
0.001(1.85%)
Mkt cap ! $15.95M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.5¢ 5.4¢ $3.723K 67.87K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 172310 5.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.5¢ 117120 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LOM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.