LOM 0.00% 6.7¢ lucapa diamond company limited

Bevter thats two posts in two days I agree with. Every penny...

1. 4,600 Posts.
    Bevter thats two posts in two days I agree with.

Every penny dreadful stock on HC is like this, there are a core group of resident daily rampers/gurus who will attack anyone that says anything negative about their pet stock, with the aim of discrediting their opinion and silenced.

What makes LOM even more exceptional is that they even managed to get anyone with a bearish view on LOM restricted to just 3 posts a day.

HC promotes itself as a forum for the discussion about investing by educated traders, yet it's far more biased towards penny stocks and has become nothing more than a forum for some to heavily ramp the stocks they are invested in.

Almost turns into a AA club, place where everyone can get together and support each other with high mindless high fives, even when the company is obviously on a fast downward spiral diluting investors investment.

But of course you always then get the , "wish i could buy more at these levels", "back the truck up" type posts. Even though averaging down is one of the worst trading/investing moves you can make on any stock let alone penny stocks.

Of course what happens when the company is obviously in dire financial state, the years of promises never eventuate, the rampers/gurus will either disappear never heard of again let alone apologise to anyone who might of been inexperienced enough to invest mainly based on their posts.

Or they come back to the same forum to say how they have made back all their loses within a few weeks on company xyz and therefore still claim to be investing genius

Either way once the appointed gurus advise their followers they've actually sold that usually sets in a panic among those gullible enough to wait on their every word, leaving them not knowing what to do.

Can observe this on any penny stock, interesting to watch play out.

Kat.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LOM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $19.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.5¢ 6.7¢ 6.5¢ $5.924K 89.86K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 15802 6.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.7¢ 36101 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.35pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LOM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.