HGV 0.00% 4.6¢ hygrovest limited

This is my first post on HC. I have held PYL since the IPO....

1. 33 Posts.
    This is my first post on HC. I have held PYL since the IPO. Unfortunately due to issues in transferring from the issuer to my normal trading account I was unable to sell at those massive highs. Still up on issue price though and I even purchased some more at 0.3 a short while back so I am up a fair bit. I am hoping this CR won't cause too much of a dip. After the trading halt I received an email regarding this CR. I am not sure why I got it, it is only open to "sophisticated" and "exempt" investors, which I would not be expected to be anywhere near given my small holdings.

The information provided did say what the CA was for but it was marked "strictly private and confidential", so I will respect that. I don't know why, they will have to tell everyone what it is to be used for before trading resumes anyway *shrugs*. Given the posts above it looks like others did not get this email.

The name on the email was interesting. The person working for the agent running the CR has the same name as the guy that was running point for the IPO under BBY.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HGV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.674M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.6¢ 4.6¢ 4.6¢ $20.55K 446.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 86183 4.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.7¢ 282200 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.43pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HGV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.