CSK 0.00% 37.0¢ crowdspark ltd

Ann: Trading Halt, page-13

1. 551 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 173
    From a common sense perspective, the capital placement shares will cost around 10 cents. Maybe a bit less, maybe a bit more. There is absolutely no way that Newzulu would do a placement at a highly diluting price level.

Everybody here knows (or should know) that the placement shares have a legal minimum price. However, they do not have a maximum price, and from a common sense perspective, Newzulu is in its best position ever. They are at a major turning point, which is hard to overlook with all the deals and prospective deals and catalysts coming up. Newzulu has enough cash for three months. If the announcement is about the placement, it only shows that investor interest is very high, in my opinion.

Remember, those sophisticated investors might have been told who the signed partners are, and/or who will be signed soon. Even from a technical analysis perspective, the stock is about to break out bullishly. Why would Newzulu dilute the shareholders and bring down the price?

In my opinion, you will not see the recent bottom of 6 cents any more unless the market crashes. Even then, there will be plenty of buyers who are interested in topping up. Within the next three months, the price could go up significantly. That is my opinion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CSK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.