EGR 1.02% 9.9¢ ecograf limited

Greetings all... Just when holders start to doubt their...

1. 5,245 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2576
    Greetings all...

Just when holders start to doubt their Investment in KNL a beacon of hope appears in the form of a Trading Halt, what's the significance of this Trading Halt I hear you say, especially the newer holders and those sitting on the fence will wonder, well the significance of this TH is that looking back overt the past 3-4 year that I hold KNL this is the 1st time a TH has been used by Management, excluding CR's of course, before releasing price sensitive information to the market, that leads to 2 possible outcomes; it's huge or we're screwed.

Some of you believe the left field announcement was the release of the 'Battery Manufacturing Facility Study' earlier this month, I doubt this was the case.

So now the big question is who the Off Take is with, is it TK or is there a left field announcement from Korea, Japan or USA, my bet it's a left field one, followed by Merelani agreement, followed by TK sign off, followed by Finance, now that would get us to the top of the steep hill @Tangible..

If it's a non Chinese off take then that would be truly amazing for KNL and all holders. And all at the bargain hunters special of 0.17 cents!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.9¢
Change
0.001(1.02%)
Mkt cap ! $44.94M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.6¢ 10.5¢ 9.5¢ $25.62K 264.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 218000 9.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.8¢ 96954 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.46pm 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.