IGS 0.00% 0.3¢ international goldfields limited...

Ann: Trading Halt, page-3

1. 75 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    This was reported this morning

LORDSBURG, New Mexico, August 27, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Santa Fe Gold Corporation (OTCBB: SFEG) announced that, today, it and three of its subsidiaries, filed voluntary petitions under Chapter 11 of the Bankruptcy Code in U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the District of Delaware (the "Court").
    The Debtors are continuing in possession of their properties and are managing their businesses, as debtors in possession, in accordance with the applicable provisions of the Bankruptcy Code and orders of the Court.
    Santa Fe is being advised by the investment banking firm of Canaccord Genuity Inc.  Young, Conaway, Stargatt & Taylor LLP acts as legal counsel to Santa Fe in this process.
    About Santa Fe Gold
    Santa Fe Gold is a U.S.-based mining and exploration enterprise.  Santa Fe controls: (i) the Summit mine and Lordsburg mill in southwestern New Mexico; (ii) a substantial land position near the Lordsburg mill, comprising the core of the Lordsburg Mining District; and (iii) a deposit of micaceous iron oxide (MIO) in Western Arizona.
    1219 Banner Mine Road, Lordsburg, NM 88045 | Tel: 505-255-4852 | www.santafegoldcorp.com
    Santa Fe Gold Corp
    Frank Mueller, Interim Chief Financial Officer
    +1 (505) 255-4852

SOURCE Santa Fe Gold Corporation

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.