NWH 1.19% $3.41 nrw holdings limited

Ann: Trading Halt, page-8

1. 1,836 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 389
    Yes, it will be interesting. The last investor presentation said:

"The review of the first determination in NRW’s favour is listed for hearing in the Supreme Court of WA on 14 September 2015. The review of the second determination in NRW’s favour is listed for hearing in the Supreme Court of WA on 29 September 2015; "

I saw the first hearing listed but not the second - not sure what happened there.. Maybe both were included in the first date? Or the second delayed? Anyway, I'm guessing that we're getting a review judgement on one of the 2 arbitration wins NRW had, that combined were $23m? If the decision was just for a few million, would they bother with the trading halt?

Hopefully we'll get some clear information this time about next steps and other outstanding claims too.

I'm not clear how the market will react either way to positive or negative news. I think the price reflects $100m net debt but I'm not confident that a drop to $75m in net debt will make much of a difference - I think maybe NRW needs a decent contract win to get a change of attitude in the market.

GLTH,

Cheers
    pb

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.41
Change
0.040(1.19%)
Mkt cap ! $1.551B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.42 $3.42 $3.37 $2.090M 614.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 11451 $3.38

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.42 18262 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NWH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.