AJX 0.00% 1.1¢ alexium international group limited

Plenty of "ifs" indeed :) I've just read this entire thread -...

1. 2,392 Posts.
    Plenty of "ifs" indeed
    I've just read this entire thread - something I will never be doing again. It's too depressing.
    I expect the announcement to come out in the preopen on Monday. I expect that the first 30 minutes of trading will be pretty crazy, with half-mad Mum and Dad investors climbing over each other to buy shares.
    One thing I think we can be certain about: the institutions, who trade most of the AJX shares, will not be rushing in in some emotional frenzy. They will make a reasoned decision based on their best hunches after looking at the ramifications of the announcement. Only then will the share price start to take shape.
    The downside risk is real. So many of you seem to have already decided that this is going to be the fabled DoD deal. You have no way of knowing. If the announcement isn't that, but perhaps something a bit more mundane, then the price could well fall by the end of the day, trapping many short-term punters who bought in on the initial rush.
    I'll be watching closely at the open on Monday and perhaps make a decision once the initial nonsense quietens down. It will certainly not be boring.
    Good luck to you all. To long-term investors, this will be an interesting development in the AJX story. To those of you, like me, who are short-term traders, be on your toes. It might get tricky

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 72250 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 73760 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.