AJX 0.00% 0.8¢ alexium international group limited

yep,, I like it as well. I think it is wonderful to hear stories...

1. 85,953 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    yep,,
    I like it as well.

I think it is wonderful to hear stories of the like from golden, rustic, krusty and others similar who got into this early and possibly with short term in mind and are now stayers.

AJX had distance and breeding written all over it early on.

It is no secret that I believe that most views on sharemarket investment and trading these days are wealth destructive.

The old ways of buying into quality and holding are really the ways of building serious and lasting wealth.

Most of us in the investment community have been sold the dummy by an industry that makes it's money from turnover - nothing more, nothing less.

I dip my lid to all who have had the guts to take this ride and stay in the saddle.

There a zillion pumps and dumps out there - the trick is to find the one's that have substance.

I don't know how this listing will go - I halfway expect a wild ride - but, on the state of the business and where it is going, I have no doubt - never had - well, maybe with the exception of when it could have looked like NC was being pirated to kne for some of his time - thankfully Gavin cleared me up on that completely.

As far as I am concerned - if this is what we think - OR similar - it is just more evidence of direction, and, with what I think will be a bonzer 4 C ---------- well, if it were normal times (ie. no listing to confuse the picture) then - I believe the sp will rise like it did in NEA post a good report.

This may well do better - because if my guesses are right on the military - NEA has never had anything remotely like this. Lets hope for xmas cheer sake that the market gets an idea this time.

Oh, and btw -- I wouldn't take the day off tomorrow ------------- AJX is different, and Nick is different - he doesn't like the stock being in halts - so, I would not bet that we will make it to Monday to come out ----------- maybe we will, maybe we won't - but, I wouldn't stray far from your alerts tomorrow.

have a great rest of the day

Pinto

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.49M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ $904 113K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 914619 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 225000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.00am 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.