SI6 0.00% 0.2¢ si6 metals limited

Ann: Trading Halt, page-19

1. 203 Posts.
    Well, if this TH brings nothing else, at least we have more fuel to keep the forum fire burning !

BML has been 'the boy who cried wolf' for a long time now. I recall the time they released a TH to tell us that results were still pending and are expected at some point.

Honestly, BML with better management may have had a very good chance of succeeding. The little hope we have now rests with BCL.

If you're an oppies holder, you might as well ride it out. Why give away your options now when you still have quite a lot of time left before they have to be exercised. If you're holding heads, i guess your decision is a bit more difficult.

Both sides of the argument that's been going on over the last few days have valid points - you just have to look at it from a neutral perspective, as opposed to being heavily invested (optimistic), or someone who has been burnt (pessimistic).

@stockdon - To be brutally honest, it's just not worth me selling out my oppies. Got rid of my heads mid 1c, but still hold a fair parcel of oppies. I do still believe that something can come out of this BML/BCL partnership, but am also prepared for worst case.

In terms of end game, i guess we're pretty much in the knock out rounds here. EIA, Feasibility Study, Bankable Feasibility Study - if we fail at any point, that's game over IMO (at least for a few years, and my oppies will be long gone by then). I figure we'll know for certain within the next 6 months.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SI6 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.737M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
44 47718015 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 15989921 21
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SI6 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.