SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

Look lads - It is what it is. I am sure we all knew that a CR...

1. 156 Posts.
    Look lads - It is what it is. I am sure we all knew that a CR was a possibility, but I personally felt it was unlikely as did most I guess. Lets look at it this way......From what I know the options where a carry over from the old OTE days so we cant just say that ISX built them into their business model from the get go.

Why let another two months go by and 'hope' that cash will come in when they can take an action plan now and push the business harder in the next 8 week as opposed to having the foot off the accelerator.

All we have ever had from our company is positive news through out the whole time and the bottom line getting fatter and fatter.

Let them do what they gotta do and consider it a bit of turbulence before we are again flying in clear skies.

Yes it was clear as day in the presentation that their would be a grace period before revenue kicks in, but it will be 2016 very soon......and
    revenue WILL start to come in
    More contracts WILL be announced as again the presentation stated 'MUCH LARGER CONTRACTS'.
    Being of a finance background I am well aware of how much importance KYC is becoming here in Australia.
    Europe is already leading the way with strict regulations, America will most likely follow and of course our smaller but highly important and already highly regulated financial institutions will follow at some point.

GO ISX you good thing! All this will be in the past and mid next year we will be looking back and saying how great the team has done! They are using all their cash to date WISELY, marketing aggressively and only doing good things. All of this is IMO however I am sure many feel the same.

So as the old Tony Montana says : "Hey ....take it easy! (izzy)"
    Last edited by djstocks: 29/10/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.