TON 0.00% 1.1¢ triton minerals ltd

Ann: Trading Halt, page-117

1. 7,432 Posts.
    Yes Omega Man it would be excellent if @mozmet would "confirm" the Issue regarding the hold up in passing the Mining Act and Regulations in Mozambique.
    IMO, in my graphite experience of research [GERO] a Mining Permit can NOT issue until the Act is passed providing the legal requirements to be fulfilled so the Public Service Mining Dept can Issue/Grant it in whatever their time frame 6 months or fast track a week whatever.
    I am NOT downramping about this. NOT suggesting that the Moz Gov't doesn't fully support Triton Application. It's just that without passed legislation in effect a Permit just can't be Issued.

Now to Lodge such a Permit application, apparently a DFS does not have to be submitted first.
    Why? because we have the example of SYR being issued an "old" permit prior to it's DFS issuing.
    A DFS is for Financing. In fact having a Mine Permit in place is also a requirement/"tick" for at least Debt Financing, too if not Institutional equity.

The non passing YET of the Act also may have ramifications regarding the "Transfer"/Amendment of the existing GK Ancuabe Permit to extend to the TON Tenements. Depend on interpretation of the Old Act extension clauses etc whatever.

but I hope Omega Man you can appreciate the Fundamental point that any projected time line for Production has this small print, outside BB's "control" factor of the Dang renamo/Frelimo Constitutional "Crisis" roadblocking any application of Moz Mining Law because simply No such Law can be applied until it's passed..

yes it'd be fab if the TON geo of Mozambique could give some mining law "insight".

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.