RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ raptor resources limited

Evening troops Hold onto your hat's I'm going to need some...

Currently unlisted. Proposed listing date: 4 SEPTEMBER 2024 #
  1. 2,574 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4962
    Evening troops

Hold onto your hat's I'm going to need some sleeping pills tonight!
    From the Resapp website ( http://www.resapphealth.com.au/technology/#studies) under the heading "Clinical studies" recently updated found a clue of what to expect from the release:

The study will gather data from patients with a variety of respiratory conditions with the aim of further optimising the ResApp algorithms for pneumonia and asthma as well as broadening the validation to other common respiratory conditions such as bronchitis, bronchiolitis and upper respiratory tract conditions"

Then this which proves the information was updated as of the 6th of October:

"Enrolment: As of the 6th of October 2015, 310 subjects have been enrolled. Enrolment is continuing"....

One would assume there would have to be 400 plus "subjects"  By now. This would have potentially improved the previous results as well as making it viable to announce new results for other forms of respiratory diseases. If this is the case and the results are good------ HELLO BABY!

By the way a source has informed me whom works for channel 7 that Resapp will be featured in a segment this week on I believe he said today tonight! Extra PR, awesome!

Cheers

Red bar

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.