CTP 0.00% 5.3¢ central petroleum limited

Tomorrow could be a very important day if the rumour that the...

1. 309 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    Tomorrow could be a very important day if the rumour that the successful tenderer to build Negi may be announced by the Chief Minister Giles.

Many of us have been very patiently waiting for some good news for some 5 years . The purchase of the gas fields from Magellan and the 50% interest in Mereenie from Santos was a brilliant move by RC and obviously the timing was perfect. This will now hopefully be followed with a successful tenderer being announced soon.

Whether you are a small or large shareholder,we have all had the guts in taking huge risks and we have never been closer to receiving the rewards which we rightly deserve.If Negi is built I have maintained the belief in my dream scenario which involves a capital raising involving a strong J/V partner which would enable us to purchase the 50% of mereenie we do not yet own. As I calculated before,based on the CTP figures, the Mereenie field alone ,if we achieve the 420PJ creates a total profit of over $2,000,000,000.oo ebitda,of which we already own 50%.

Good Night and Good Luck D.Y.O.R Klaas

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $39.22M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.3¢ 5.4¢ 5.3¢ $52.12K 978.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 454057 5.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 46397 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.