VXL 0.00% 11.5¢ valence industries limited

Thankfully I sold the majority of my shares a couple of days ago...

1. 181 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Thankfully I sold the majority of my shares a couple of days ago and only have a small holding left. But I'm still rather annoyed that the share price softened by some 30% in the past week, somewhat inexplicably given no official news until now. Not sure how many of us enjoy taking leaky ship but I certainly don't, and odds are the share price will fall further than it otherwise would have come next week. That said at this point I can really only hope that the capital raising, if that's what it is, is successful and the company actually survives at all, which is a very disappointing situation to be in. Someone with a steely disposition who enjoys taking big risks could use this time to buy in and possibly make a motza from it down the track a bit, but that ain't going to be me. I will however be very interested to hear reports back from the general meeting - I'm sure there will be a lot of probing questions requiring detailed explanations which might help to bring down the information firewall and put shareholders better in the picture.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VXL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.