NOR 6.25% 3.0¢ norwood systems limited

You bought shares, expect a start up to have to raise capital.....

1. 744 Posts.
    You bought shares, expect a start up to have to raise capital.. it's shit loads better then trying to get a VC on board who will want a massive slice of the pie and then watch the fan get stuck..... If your not happy with the company going this way then heck there's those blue chip stocks out there albeit some are now chocolate chip...... time and again.... look at the product, it's disruptive in nature, it's long term holding stock which works hand in hand with how the product is working, here's the beauty of what we have. it's tech its a by product of viral push (heck that saves a boat load not having to advertise in itself).

there's a massive plus to it. just be F*&$N patient....... i keep wasting my energy on the keyboard typing this.... you have the big $ you'll get the nice offer at a nice price which already leaves you with a profit margin.

Ok let me spell it out..... old mate dies... leaves the mint condition Monaro HQ in the barn. family wants to get rid of it to make some cash. they offer it to you for 10K and you know you can offload it for $25 without even breaking a sweat. oh my oh gee, the Monaro market its doomed... its business.....8 c into 14c is a sweet profit. ya think the big players will get in with the view that the stock will slide......

Disclaimer... No Monaros were sold for next to nothing. I like the XY GTHO personally.....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.0¢
Change
-0.002(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $14.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.0¢ 3.0¢ 3.0¢ $11.64K 388.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 35716 2.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 9523 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.56pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.