RWD 15.9% 3.7¢ reward minerals ltd

Ann: Trading Halt, page-37

1. 21 Posts.
    Guys, as much as I don't like to admit it I'm going to have to side with Spider here.
    I am a looonnggg term holder. I've seen 20c (and lower), I've seen $2.30 as well. And yes I believe in the story that Reward is. I think it's been 8, maybe 9 years as a holder. Give or take a few.
    But my patience and confidence is wearing thin.
    If there is so much profit to be had from this surely one would be pushing and fighting harder to bring it to production as quickly and efficiently as one could.

Is there a hidden agenda here.

Were the extra holes drilled because the original drill sites didn't show up the resource they hoped for thus panic drilled to try and find something else. ???? Probably not but with everything else that has slowed this company down over the last few years can you really rule it out?

For the record, and just like spider, I'm not selling. The share price is actually sitting right on my average buy price. But gee Mick. Come on please!!! Either give us some real hope here or put us out of our misery.

To the guys that talk positively about this stock ALL the time.. I love your enthusiasm. To the negative posters, I understand your frustrations.

In hindsight I fell in love with this stock and I should not have. Yes I should have had my stop losses in place. I do with everything else. I would have made 350% Shoulda , coulda, DIDN'T. You know how it goes.

For the people that attack me over this post. Thats ok. I will read it with a smile on my face. For those that are in the same boat, I sympathize with you. or those of you, like me, that do a lot of reading and not much posting have your say as well.

So I sit here on Friday afternoon waiting very nervously for Monday's announcement. I don't expect good news because thats what this company has done to my expectations. Also I don't expect much share price movement because there isn't usually any. Maybe up a few cents if it's positive but then down again a few days later. But only to get smashed if it's negative.

In one word. FRUSTRATED! ( but I cant sell) Oh the irony!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RWD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.7¢
Change
-0.007(15.9%)
Mkt cap ! $8.430M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.0¢ 4.0¢ 3.7¢ $4.411K 114.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 40000 4.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.4¢ 5000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.35am 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RWD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.