ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,061 Posts.
    Correct SS...
    There are also those companies that refuse to be dilluted due to shareholder/director objections and they went belly up.

We just need to ensure that it is not greed blinding us in the decisions we make... and yes i know all to well the type of examples you are referring. But i see no signs of that here.
    When you see odd loans to directors.. Directors concentrating on his other yacht company then get worried.

Regarding TT I have had no faith in it getting up and running. And yet I still invested
    I said this before "delays are expected.. It is how you mitigate that risk that counts"
    So when I hear a date I'll add a month to it.. Review then usually find it gets pushed out further... No big deal that's how it plays out.... People will scream at you for a time frame, a date, a price target.. A guarantee..

It's not as easy as it looks telling them sometime by end of xyz... Because they will just pick a date for you.

See why my name does not appear on the first Christmas price target.. I don't like to play that game.

However! TT... All the facts are in place. I do not see anything holding it back now..

To be a realist... There are risks with TT its not like it will run perfectly... We can only hope. Of course... So risk mitigated *tick*.
    Last edited by PirateBooty: 20/11/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.