ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 112 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    I understood with the last CR that we were funded through to the beginning of next year and that the cost of the current round of drilling was covered. It finishes in Dec anyway. From the Quarterly, exploration was about $1.5m. We recevied quite a bit of cash, purchased the 50% remaining share of TT and had $5m in the bank at the end of the quarter. I'm sure better financial heads than mine can correct me if that is not right or if I have forgotten some other outlay
    My take on a CR is that if the funds can be used to increase value by more than the capital raised, then that is sensible management. By purchasing TT and funding increased dilling from the funds raised last time, I think management has shown it is more than competent in that regard. I follow the arguments regarding raising from SH's or from instos. However, I see it as a much faster and efficient (cost and time) method by raising in this way. A quick review of price movement shows that SH's have reaped the benefit, as well as the sophs.
    Further to my opening paragraph, given we have the cash to continue to next year when TT will be producing (God, I hope so!!) is anyone else wondering what might this $10m be for? There is the DFS I guess (I have no idea what that might cost) and ongoing expenses but I wonder if there isn't some other item of value that management might be looking at. No doubt Monday/Tuesday will reveal all.
    Overall, given the SP appreciation since the beginning of the year, I think we are in good hands
    Just my 2c.....
    JB

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.