PLS 1.49% $3.07 pilbara minerals limited

I think that it is simply ignorance- clearly not enough research...

1. 1,998 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 451
    I think that it is simply ignorance- clearly not enough research has been done. Once there is a spike he will be gone as will a number of other short sighted people. One could do no better than to read back through many of Pokerface's posts to get a sensible view of where this company could go. He is of course optimistic, but if we only do half of where he thinks it will go then we will all do exceedingly well.

I have met quite a few fellow investors in the course of my time with PLS. All are sensible ordinary folk who ALL see the glass as half full rather than half empty. These people are at conferences and dinners: they do this because they are involved and are fully researched. Every one has trust in Mr Biddle, whom I have met quite a few times over the last 8 years (yes- I am in TNG too) An untrustworthy man would have shown his true colours long ago.

I hope the next spike does him some good and he is able to get out safely- I am not looking for safety- I am putting my trust in the facts.
    There is always risk- no denying- these are acceptable to me and I have my opinion, often not so humble

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.07
Change
0.045(1.49%)
Mkt cap ! $9.243B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.00 $3.08 $2.99 $38.90M 12.76M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
90 308905 $3.06

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.07 766744 118
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.56pm 27/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.