PLS 4.83% $3.15 pilbara minerals limited

Why bad news? I simply believe they need more $ for loftier...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,257 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 409
    Why bad news? I simply believe they need more $ for loftier short term ambitions re Pilgan. Also, don't forget that as TT ramps up, while profits are realised immediately, this does not translate to immediate cash flow, depending on buyer payment terms. Also, whatever cash they do receive in the short term may not be sufficient to quicken the pace of drilling at Pilgan and deliver the Feasibility Study in a timely manner. Makes sense to strike while the iron is hot. A great risk minimisation strategy. The major obstacle confronted by small explorers/emerging producers in the mining industry is finance and the additional $10M will be an attractive safety net while allowing the company to drill aggressively and deliver the feasibility study - is there a problem with this? Yes, there have been delays which have been well documented and I note your comments in this regard. But don't forget PLS management have huge skin in the company. What's bad for shareholders is also bad for them. They'll be working their arses off to deliver value to themselves and shareholders and in limited conversations I've had with the Chairman, he has indicated that the past 12 months has been a steep learning curve for the company. Whilst it's easy to document the negatives, we should also not lose sight of how much has been achieved in little time with limited resources.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.