NZC 0.00% 36.5¢ nzuri copper limited

Couple of observations: 1. The price for copper is in the toilet...

1. 267 Posts.
    Couple of observations:

1. The price for copper is in the toilet bowl!

30% down in last 7 months

45% down in last 3 years

Pretty hard for a minnow like RER to get established in the current climate. They are simply hanging in there in the hope that copper will rise in the not too distant future. Who knows what the future will bring!

2. REQUEST FOR VOLUNTARY SUSPENSION FROM OFFICIAL QUOTATION

Pursuant to ASX Listing Rule 17.2, Regal Resources Ltd (the “Company”) requests that the securities of the Company be placed in voluntary suspension pending an announcement by the Company. The announcement is in relation to the Convertible Loan Financing Facility Agreement and the Strategic Relationship and Subscription Agreement with mining private equity group, Tembo Capital Mining Fund Group. The Company is in the process of finalising and executing relevant documentation which will both increase and extend the current convertible loan facility. (my emphasis in bold)

The above is self explanatory, I am just glad that they have such strong backers (Tembo) otherwise we may have been a casualty of the current mining downturn. From where I sit, the company is doing everything they can in difficult circumstances.

Just my opinion,........(apologies if this ends up garbled, should have written it in my word processor)

regards

LL

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NZC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.