ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 517 Posts.
    Very strange to call trading halt, exciting times, hope it's very very very significant news not just a small gas reserve or worse a duster or major drilling mess up.
    Our board were extremely confident of gas being there and they all bought lots of shares recently, so let's hope they are right, I think we will enjoy the announcement. Our board took the biggest risk by doing a 100:1, they ignored the brokers 50:1 and many long term holders 25:1 suggestions, very brave stand and went all out to achieve the 100:1 consolidation.
    If it is great news well done, but as I said before they urgently need also to drill Lockyer ASAP and I plead them to adjust the current time frame for doing this well. If they don't then this site will go back to whinging etc because the SP will certainly slide south if we end up with a long period of inactivity in 2016 after this well. Maintain the momentum I say!
    Please our board drill Lockyer ASAP, do this and you guys will have the respect of every holder and importantly the market, can't wait for the day that EGO is in the news for all the right reasons and everyone is rewarded and happy.
    This has been a very interesting stock with many years of uncertainty, high emotions and drama. We all need to trust our board and our board need to listen to holders at times and get this company moving. Everyone deserves to be rewarded and we are all one team.
    Looking forward to survey results, drilling results, ERM moving on, board constantly in the media promoting us as we are hopefully moving to a mid sized gas company, ALL SH's being rewarded, especially me and positive once again. Tired of reading doom and gloom, it is effecting my investment. Everyone needs to move on and accept the decisions, I am not happy as well. The 100:1 was way too big and what ever happens, I still maintain and struggle to see this stock ever going over $2 and this 100:1 decision will certainly effect my profits down the track. But if more holders voted in the first place then we might have had a sensible consolidation level, so the holders have to take responsibility.
    Lets all hope our board actually are the real deal and success is finally coming our way. Why else would Garrett and board purchase large parcels of shares prior to AGM, they are in the know and consistently being updated with survey results etc. If not then it's Armageddon for them and all of us.
    Hopefully it's a very happy Christmas present for everyone.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.