TON 0.00% 0.9¢ triton minerals ltd

There'a a Possibility/Probabilty of a Comback Play in TON. I...

1. 7,432 Posts.
    There'a a Possibility/Probabilty of a Comback Play in TON. I mean for Current Holders not the Predator "Active Investors" of tj's article..
    Been doing some figures, setting some Matrix for Modelling as the Masters degree holders call it.
    Since Nov 12th suspension lift day there's been 46.7 million turnover that I really rough calculate at 13 cent average. Just don't/can't get a 23 VWAP so considering Dec8th Break Down day of 8mil+ volume all under 13 go with say 12 cents VWAP[ look up the meaning of vwap]
    Anyhow those 47 million shares represent 12.5% of the current Register and 64% of the proposed 73mil Rights Issue. One has to accept the 47 mil Volume to date is sell/distribute to buy/accumulate with not much at all, churn, pass the parcel, day very short term trading. May be some Stop Loss selling volume in there , buyer at 15 stops at 13, buyer 13 stops at 10, stuff like that but IMO that wouldn't be all that much of Volume.

Anyway can't be clearer my position is that there has not been that much trading Within the period since 12/11 so it can be assumed that say 10% of current register 380mil has changed hands at say 12cents average.
    [all figures rounded , you want anal precise. do your own calcs]

Point is Who has been Accumulating On Market up to 10% of current Register? Friend or Foe?
    Work/Matrix this into that Volume represents some 64% of the 73mil shares of the Rights Issue and you'll 'wonder' how taking their rights at even 15 cents their buy breakeven will be below that.

Anyway it's an angle that IMO is being worked on by schemers of an arrangement if not takeover.

Basically you have to fully understand the shell/rebirth/back door listing Mechanics and how existing share holders, all of them large and small can and will get Shafted and it's all lawful, ASIC approved, nothing can be done about it. Happens every month in the Market Dynamics.

There's some particular/ peculiars to TON that may avert it. Turn things around for Current Shareholders, big and small but won't go into it myself to day. Wait for the Trading Halt Lift news, amuse myself just reading your predictions and those with thumb credibility that say what you want to hear.
    The Enthusiasts aka Mugs Mentors, lol. ohh dat, that passive/agressive coming again? thank god for the Ignore button.
    Do Reichian nix Freudian and get more sleep.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.7¢ $37.64K 4.370M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 700000 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 1127173 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.